The unbeatable freshness of skirts makes them the perfect garment to face the summer with a timeless and classy femininity. This selection of skirts of S/S 2015 helps us to choose from some of the most attractive proposals from women’s fashion collection by Fabi: exclusive items for their quality and for the characteristic Made in Italy excellence.
Between the romantic and the ethno-chic, that’s just a taste of a versatile collection, ready to dress the woman of style on formal occasions, as well as every day, offering refined elegance and taste.
- Jacquard – For lovers of skirts to the knee, that’s a skirt in jacquard fabric with sophisticated central portion and geometric patterns. It goes well with white blouse and décolleté.
- 50s style- Very romantic panels skirt 100% cotton, with cotton belt in color contrast. To be combined with top and a pair of pump with ankle strap or T-strap.
- Silk - When beauty is in the essentiality here is a skirt that can make women dream. Soft colors to match even with bold shoes.
- Ethno-animal print – Flared and long cotton skirt with rich colors and ethno-chic suggestions. A style that demands to be completed with ethnic sandals.
- Colors – For colored fashion passionate, here is a palette not to miss to add fascinating nuances to the outfits: silk and cotton are superimposed on a multi layer by the multicolor shades of pastel. Also in this case, ultra flat sandals are indispensable.
- The very long one – Faded silk and cotton, folders only on the front: this skirt is made to slim your figure and make you naturally elegant as a Masai woman. The flat sandals are a must.
- Every day in style – for an elegance that does not ask for the special occasion to manifest itself, here’s a skirt knowing how to combine perfectly freshness, comfort and style. The linen, the straight silhouette and the patch pockets: versatile to create many outfits all in style with the trendiest fashion of S/S 2015. Ballerina or espadrilles with wedge? You choose.